Harvard 3-Door Wardrobe23%off
Crafted from pre-laminated engineered wood, the Harvard 3-Door Wardrobe's walnut colour adds warmth to your space. With seven spacious shelves, this wardrobe provides ample storage for organized stacking of your clothes, accessories, and more. Including a hanging rod allows for neatly hanging garments, using up the vertical space. The sturdy...
OFFERS(All offers applicable only on online payment)
Use coupon code SAVINGS10 to get up to 10% OFF on all furniture. View T&C
Crafted from pre-laminated engineered wood, the Harvard 3-Door Wardrobe's walnut colour adds warmth to your space. With seven spacious shelves, this wardrobe provides ample storage for organized stacking of your clothes, accessories, and more. Including a hanging rod allows for neatly hanging garments, using up the vertical space. The sturdy construction ensures durability, while the clean lines and uncluttered silhouette contribute to contemporary and versatile aesthetics. Whether enhancing a bedroom or complementing a modern living space, the Harvard wardrobe combines practicality and style effortlessly.
Material: Pre-Laminated Engineered Wood
Length: 46.8 Inches (118.87 cm)
Width: 16.2 Inches (41.15 cm)
Height: 71 Inches (180.34 cm)
Hanging Rod: Attached
Finish: Glossy Finish
Warranty: 6 Months Warranty on Manufacturing defects
(Read more in the footer section of the page) .
Assembly Instructions: The Product is in a Pre-assembled State. Please check the product dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location and also check if the product will fit through the entrance and door of the premises.
Room Type: Bedroom
- The accessories you see in the picture are used for display purposes only and are not included in the product.
- The colour and wood polish of the item might look different on your device due to variations in screen settings and resolution.
- Each piece of furniture showcases distinct wood grains, making it unique and different from others.
- Furniture with intricate hand-made details is crafted individually, resulting in slight distinctions and variances between the actual product and the picture.
- The main material used to make this is the primary material. But there could be other materials mixed in, too.
- The delivered product might look different from the pictures. This is because of screen resolution and photograph lighting.
- Dust your wooden wardrobe regularly using a soft cloth to maintain cleanliness.
- Prevent strain on your bedroom wardrobe by refraining from overloading shelves or hanging rods.
- Keep your wardrobe away from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Blot them to avoid spreading, maintaining wardrobe hygiene in case of spills.
- Keep the wardrobe away from damp walls to prevent moisture and wipe it dry if it gets wet.
- Do not overload the wardrobe beyond its weight capacity to prevent damage to the structure.
- Open and close doors and drawers gently to avoid undue stress on hinges and slides.
- Periodically inspect the wardrobe for any loose screws or fittings, tightening them as needed.
From sumptuous wood finishes to contemporary mirrored surfaces, our Wardrobe Collection caters to diverse tastes while maintaining a timeless allure. Our wardrobes aren't just furniture; they're like fashion marvels that make your room look awesome. Each wardrobe is made with lots of care, using super durable materials that make them strong and last a long time. We have different wardrobes for different tastes – from classic to modern styles. So, grab the one that suits your home type.