Margott Center Table48%off
The Margott Center Table is more than just a piece of furniture; it's a versatile and functional centrepiece for your living space. This wooden coffee table with hidden compartments acts as a central point for serving snacks and drinks, creating a welcoming atmosphere. Crafted with attention to detail, Margott seamlessly...
OFFERS(All offers applicable only on online payment)
Use coupon code SAVINGS10 to get up to 10% OFF on all furniture. View T&C
The Margott Center Table is more than just a piece of furniture; it's a versatile and functional centrepiece for your living space. This wooden coffee table with hidden compartments acts as a central point for serving snacks and drinks, creating a welcoming atmosphere. Crafted with attention to detail, Margott seamlessly combines form and function, offering discreet storage for a neat and organized appearance. The wooden and square coffee table design ensures it complements various styles, becoming an integral part of your living area. Elevate your home with Margott – where style meets practicality in a perfect blend.
Material: Pre-laminated Engineered Wood
Length: 47.7 inches
Depth: 23.6 inches
Height: 16.7 inches
Finish: Matte Finish
Warranty: 6 Months Warranty on Manufacturing defects.
Assembly Instructions: The Product is in a Pre-assembled State. Please check the product dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location and also check if the product will fit through the entrance and door of the premises.
Room Type: Living Room
- The accessories you see in the picture are used for display purposes only and are not included in the product.
- The colour and wood polish of the item might look different on your device due to variations in screen settings and resolution.
- Each piece of furniture showcases distinct wood grains, making it unique and different from others.
- Furniture with intricate hand-made details is crafted individually, resulting in slight distinctions and variances between the actual product and the picture.
- The main material used to make this is the primary material. But there could be other materials mixed in, too.
- Use a thick tablecloth for your wooden coffee table to protect its surface.
- Always use coasters or hot pads to shield your coffee table from hot or cold items.
- Keep your coffee table away from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid scratching the tabletop by refraining from sliding items around.
- Use holders for hot objects like candles.
- Clean your coffee table gently with a soft, damp cloth, following study table care instructions.
- In case of spills, blot them to avoid spreading, maintaining study table hygiene.
- Keep study furniture away from damp walls to prevent moisture and wipe it dry if it gets wet.
A coffee table is a functional centrepiece of the living room, providing a convenient spot to place books, drinks, and decor. A coffee table has always been the gathering point, whether it's a family discussion or chitchat with friends. Our Coffee Table collection explores a diverse range of materials, from timeless wooden classics to contemporary glass to serve a purpose. Each design of ours is made to make your space stylish and functional.