Sera Coffee Table37%off
The Sera Coffee Table, a delightful blend of tradition and modernity, serves as a charming centerpiece for your living space. The small yet cute design, characterized by a wooden tabletop and steel legs, gives it an appealing industrial-styled look. Its compact size makes it perfect for cozy corners, enhancing your...
OFFERS(All offers applicable only on online payment)
Use coupon code VALEN10 to get up to 50% + additional 10% off on all furniture. View T&C
The Sera Coffee Table, a delightful blend of tradition and modernity, serves as a charming centerpiece for your living space. The small yet cute design, characterized by a wooden tabletop and steel legs, gives it an appealing industrial-styled look. Its compact size makes it perfect for cozy corners, enhancing your sip, read, and relax experience. The wooden coffee table is not just a piece of furniture; it's a conversation starter. With its fusion of materials, the Sera Coffee Table stands as a testament to craftsmanship, seamlessly integrating into any contemporary or traditional setting. Elevate your living area with this unique and versatile coffee table.
Material: Pre-laminated Engineered Wood
Legs: Mild Steel
Length: 42 inches
Width: 24 inches
Height: 18 inches
Warranty: 6 Months Warranty on Manufacturing defects.
Assembly Instructions: The Product is in a Pre-assembled State. Please check the product dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location and also check if the product will fit through the entrance and door of the premises.
Room Type: Living Room
- The accessories you see in the picture are used for display purposes only and are not included in the product.
- The colour and wood polish of the item might look different on your device due to variations in screen settings and resolution.
- Each piece of furniture showcases distinct wood grains, making it unique and different from others.
- Furniture with intricate hand-made details is crafted individually, resulting in slight distinctions and variances between the actual product and the picture.
- The main material used to make this is the primary material. But there could be other materials mixed in, too.
- Use a thick tablecloth for your wooden coffee table to protect its surface.
- Always use coasters or hot pads to shield your coffee table from hot or cold items.
- Keep your coffee table away from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid scratching the tabletop by refraining from sliding items around.
- Use holders for hot objects like candles.
- Clean your coffee table gently with a soft, damp cloth, following study table care instructions.
- In case of spills, blot them to avoid spreading, maintaining study table hygiene.
- Keep study furniture away from damp walls to prevent moisture and wipe it dry if it gets wet.
A coffee table is a functional centrepiece of the living room that provides a convenient spot to place books, drinks, and decor. Whether it's a family discussion or chitchat with friends, a coffee table has always been the gathering point. Our Coffee Table collection explores a diverse range of materials, from timeless wooden classics to contemporary glass to serve a purpose. Each design of ours is made to make your space both stylish and functional.